- Location:All Saints Anglican Church, 175 Colony ST
- Wednesday, June 28th, 2016
- 8:30 am to 3:30pm
- Please meet in the lobby of the Delta hotel at 8:15am
- A light breakfast (and coffee, of course!) will be ready for you at the venue!
The heart behind the Day of Prayer is to gather in God’s Presence and pause collectively to remember our dependence as a movement on our Good and Faithful God. It is an opportunity to prepare ourselves to receive from God during the NMC week and to listen for His voice for the direction and future of YFC Canada. We really appreciate you coming to be together in the Lord’s Presence to start your NMC experience!
ARRIVAL & HOTEL DETAILS:
- Plan to arrive Tuesday, June 27th in the late afternoon or evening.
- Our hotel arrangement is with the Delta Hotel (350 St Mary Avenue Winnipeg Manitoba R3C 3J2) and you will need to include this night in your NMC hotel booking, or make your own arrangements for alternate accommodations. A $75 reimbursement will be available for all Day of Prayer participants, and an additional $75 can be claimed if you are bringing your family and need a hotel room for that night.
- Transportation to the hotel will be provided for those arriving into Winnipeg by air. Please specify your Tuesday arrival time on the NMC registration form.
- You are on your own for supper on Tuesday night. There are loads of restaurant options in downtown Winnipeg near the hotel.
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided by YFC Canada on Wednesday for Day of Prayer participants only. Spouses and family members who are not registered for the Day of Prayer will be on their own for meals. Again, there are many restaurant options within walking distance of the hotel.
CHILDCARE & FAMILIES:
- Please note that childcare and kids programming will not be provided on the Day of Prayer.
- The hotel has a pool area and there are other activities to be found in the area for family members not participating in the Day of Prayer.
- All who attend the Day of Prayer may claim $75 per person from YFC Canada after the conference. We ask that this be claimed by the chapter with a list of attendees. This amount is to help cover the costs of supper and accommodation Tuesday night.
- Please note: Attendance will be taken at the Day of Prayer for ease of reimbursement purposes. Please make sure you visit the registration table at the Day of Prayer venue on June 28th.