Directions To Cedarwood From Winnipeg:
- Travel north on Highway #59 to Provincial Road #317.
- Drive east to the junction of #317 and Highway #11. At this junction you turn left on the #11.
- Travel north on #11 for approximately 2 kilometers to Provincial Road #313.
- Turn east on #313. Note: This exit is marked “Pointe du Bois”.
- Travel east for 24 kilometers.
- You will see a highway sign saying “Cedarwood Road Next Left”. Turn down Cedarwood Road.
- Turn right on to Strong Road and follow the sign to camp