Transportation by bus will be provided from the Abbotsford airport to RockRidge Canyon.
It is about a 2.5 hour drive from the airport to RockRidge Canyon.
Transportation from the Abbotsford airport will be provided at the following times:
- June 25 (Super Seminar attendees) – 2:00 pm. Please note that supper is not provided at RockRidge Canyon on the 25th, but the bus will stop for supper on the way.
- June 26 (Day of Prayer attendees) – 2:00 pm
- June 27 (NMC attendees) – 2:00pm
Transportation from the camp on July 1st will be provided at the following times:
- First shuttle will Leave RockRidge at 6:00 am.
- Last shuttle will leave RockRidge 9:30am.
- It will take approximately 3 hours to reach the Abbotsford airport.
- Any departure times between the first and last shuttle will be set based on flight times.
- The departure of the final shuttle may be moved to an earlier time if numbers require.
- Final shuttle information will be clearly communicated when it is available.
Each person needs to sign up for bus transportation on the registration form.
All other transportation is up to the individual.
Parents of small children, please note, no car seats or booster seats are provided for the bus.